1. Home
  2.  → Pedestrian Accidents

Representation For Pedestrian Accidents

When an automobile collides with a pedestrian, the likelihood of serious, catastrophic injuries is high. If you or a loved one has been hit by a car, truck or another motor vehicle, make sure you work with a team of lawyers you can trust to protect your interests and get you the compensation you deserve.

At Bardizbanian & Associates, P.C. in Richmond Hill, we represent pedestrian accident victims throughout New York City, Nassau County and Suffulk County. We have seen all types of catastrophic injury cases, and we have developed a track record of successful verdicts and settlements in motor vehicle accident claims. Bardizbanian & Associates, P.C. is a trusted name in personal injury litigation.

What To Do After A Pedestrian Accident

Most people are not prepared for any kind of motor vehicle accident, so you might not know what to do in the aftermath of being hit by a car, truck or SUV.

  • Seek medical attention immediately. Even if you don’t think you’re injured, many injuries are undetectable at first but lie dormant, so it is critical to have a medical professional make a professional determination.
  • Get whatever information you can at the scene. Driver information, witness contact information, photos and any other data you can compile would all assist in getting you the compensation you need.
  • Call us. You need an attorney to walk you through the legal process. It is important to talk to us before talking with the insurance adjuster, if possible.

Compensation For Your Long-Term Losses

There is a lot more to personal injury compensation than the immediate medical bills. Medical expenses are likely to last a lifetime. Further, you will have lost wages and the ongoing pain and suffering you will endure. These are all long-term consequences of a serious accident of this kind.

Our lawyers will fight to make sure you are compensated for all of your losses for your entire lifetime.

Contact Us

Schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney from Bardizbanian & Associates, P.C. by calling 718-487-4468 or by sending us an email.